Daughters in My Kingdom quote...

"We are the Lord's hands here upon the earth, with the mandate to serve and to lift His children."
Thomas S. Monson, in Daughters in My Kingdom, page 103

Thursday, February 24, 2011

FYE


For Your Entertainment

I thought I could develop my homemaking skills by taking a cupcake decorating class, since they ARE very popular right now. We were suppose to learn to make fabulous cupcakes "that would impress our friends and family," so I signed up! Tami even thought Ashton and I could make cupcakes for the Relief Society Birthday Celebration. Great idea! The above picture is what I envisioned...but what we got was completely different. Click on the following link to Ashton's blog to see the fruits of our labors: http://www.ashjen.blogspot.com/.
Don't worry Darla we won't be having cupid cupcakes at the R.S. party in March...or should we?


1 comment:

  1. Robin, bag the cupcakes. I say you make petit fours with white chocolate ganache for the party :)

    ReplyDelete