Daughters in My Kingdom quote...

"We are the Lord's hands here upon the earth, with the mandate to serve and to lift His children."
Thomas S. Monson, in Daughters in My Kingdom, page 103

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Each One Reach One

Theme for 2011:
Each One Reach One

I'm Just a Visiting Teacher
I said to my friend today.
And my Father in Heaven heard me,
And I seemed to hear him say:
"Not just a visiting teacher,
A disciple with work to do,
And wherever you carry my message
My spirit goes with you."
"Some daughters of mine with burdens
seem to have lost the way
Go take them my love and my gospel
To strengthen them day by day."
"Never say you're just a visiting teacher
Have faith and you'll understand
When you enter a home with love & prayer
I take you by the hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment